GEMINI-CORE 1711LQ55 FEATURES
– Long capturing distance (35-55 cm)
– Side-gazing capturing capability (± 25 degrees off-axis)
– Secure on-board processing by industrial standard cryptography hardware from Freescale
– NIST-proven extremely accurate iris matching and iris quality assessment algorithms.
– On-board storage and matching up to 10,000 IDs (expandable up to 200,000 IDs)
– Seamless system integration through intuitive API.
– Supported image format: ISO Standard 19794-6, K1, K2, K3, K7.
– Supported communications: USB, Ethernet. Available upon request: Ethernet, RS-232/485, Wiegand.
– Supported OS’s: Windows XP to Windows 10, Linux and Embedded Linux.
SAMPLE HOST SYSTEM FEATURES
– Compact and popular Raspberry Pi design.
– Developing SDK and a standard sample application included.
Developers can base on this sample host to do tailoring to best fit their needs and use it as their final product. Or they can use the sample as a reference to design and develop their own host system. Developers can freely control and do whatever they want with this Raspberry PI without infringing IriTech technology.
|Power||External powered (DC +5.0V, 3.0A)|
|Environmental||-20°C to +60°C (Storage); 0°C to +50°C (Operating); 10% to 90% Humidity (Non-Condensing)*|
|Capture Distance||35 cm ~ 55 cm (13.8 inches ~ 21.7 inches) from the front of the camera module (focal Depth:10cm)|
|Dimensions||Camera Board||52 mm x 34 mm x 32.9 mm|
|LED Board||38.4 mm x 33 mm x 16.2 mm|
|Main Board||70 mm x 52 mm x 10.5 mm|
|Certification||Eye safety certification and RoHS compliance.|
|SAMPLE HOST SYSTEM|
|Version||Raspberry pi Ver 3, Model B|
|LCD||7″ Touchscreen Display|
|Screen Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|